USP Pro version 1.5 released! Here is a summary of the changes..
- Automatically add new user-specified categories (i.e., categories that don’t yet exist)
- Create combined post-submission and send-email forms
- Added new template tag,
display_usp_form()for displaying USP Forms in the theme template
- Added option to include or not any custom fields in email content
- Increased the option for maximum number of uploaded images from 20 to 99
- Added fallback functionality for
exif_imagetype()to prevent PHP errors
html_entity_decode()to email message for post approvals, admin alerts, and user alerts — this enables ampersands and other characters to display correctly in email content
- Added “exclude” parameter to category shortcode and quicktag — enables exclusion of specific categories (overrides global categories)
- Defined default category-level class in category field to resolve PHP notice
- Fixed nested shortcodes for
usp_error_postparameter was not being cleared on successful form submission
- Fixed: custom textarea fields remember their input values
- Renamed “usp_init” to “usp_pro_init” in usp-pro.php to prevent conflicts with the free version of USP
Additionally, plugin documentation was updated, advanced testing was performed on WP version 3.9-beta2, and of course there was the usual “code check n clean” to make it all good. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with suggestions and bug reports!