USP Pro version 1.6 released! Here is a summary of the changes..
- Use your own prefix for custom fields (e.g., use
cf7_to integrate with Contact Form 7 plugin)
- Use unlimited custom post types (e.g., create ten forms, each with their own custom post type)
- Added field support for Parsley (jQuery) form validation
- Added form support for Garlic (jQuery) form persistence
- Custom field names may now include dashes/hyphens
- Improved custom field processing and session handling
- Added conditional check to
usp_get_art_directed()(resolves an error with BuddyPress streams)
- Tweaked code for excluding categories (resolved “Illegal string offset” error)
- Added missing headers to approval emails (thanks to Mike Edwards)
- Corrected wording of “from” options in contact form settings
Additionally, plugin documentation was updated, further testing was performed on WP version 3.9, and of course there was the usual “code check n clean” to make it all good. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for complete Changelog.
Planned features for the next update:
- Customizable error messages for named custom fields
- Custom post status (define your own status for submitted posts)
- Taxonomy support!
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!