USP Pro version 2.1 now available! This update includes some bug fixes, new features, and other improvements. Read on to learn more..
USP Pro 2.1 brings the following features:
- Extends “Replace Author” setting to
%%user_name%%email alert variable
- Adds “File Name” to Advanced > Primary Form Fields and More > Primary Field Errors
all_include_emptyto taxonomy shortcode to display all tax terms
defaultattribute to taxonomy shortcode to customize “Please select..”
%%post_custom%%variable to display custom fields in email alerts
usp_post_arrayfilter to customize submitted post
- Adds a bit of
box-shadowto Quicktag dialog box
The 2.1 update fixes the following bugs:
- Fixes XSS vulnerability with
- Fixes some PHP warnings related to file uploads
- Fixes missing fields when post-formatting is disabled
- Fixes empty div output for auto-display images
- Fixes custom fields not included in email messages
Additionally, plugin documentation and form demos were updated, further testing was performed on WP version 4.2 and 4.3 (alpha), and the
.pot translation file was updated. Also, URLs pointing to my sites were changed from
https, as I recently added SSL to numerous domains. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!