BBQ Pro version 1.3 now available! The new version continues the plugin’s focus on security and performance. BBQ Pro version 1.3 includes some cool new features and some great under-the-hood improvements. Read on to learn more..
BBQ Pro 1.3 brings the following new features:
bbq_scanhook for logging blocked requests
- Optional “Strict Mode” to filter encoded requests
- Patterns screen now displays the active/total number of patterns
- Admin notices now are dismissible
The following bugs were squished in BBQ Pro version 1.3:
- Added missing validation for
- Added missing
settings_errors()to settings page
Version 1.3 introduces the following BBQ patterns:
- URI Patterns:
- User Agent:
Many subtle improvements and enhancements for BBQ Pro version 1.3, including:
- Now using
- Changed the hook for
- Updated heading hierarchy on settings page (for upcoming WordPress 4.4)
- Updated Contextual Help tab information
rawurldecode()no longer enabled by default
Additionally, plugin documentation and screenshots were updated, further testing was performed on WP version 4.4 (beta), and the
.pot translation file was updated. Also, new tutorials and docs are soon to be posted here at Plugin Planet. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for more details and complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!