Trap bad bots in a virtual black hole with Blackhole Pro version 1.4! This latest version improves support for cache plugins, auto-imports data from the free version of Blackhole, updates the default whitelists, and brings lots of other improvements to make version 1.4 the absolute best. If the plugin license is active on your site, you should see the new version available for upgrade in the WP Admin Area. If you own the plugin but do not have it activated, you can log in to the Members Area and download the latest version.
Improvements in Blackhole Pro 1.4:
- Adds support for WP Fastest Cache
- Improves support for other caching plugins
- Adds auto-import of whitelist and bad bot data from Blackhole free version
- Adds “Whitelist IP” and “Whitelist User Agent” buttons
whatismyipaddress.comas lookup service
- Updates default set of whitelisted user agents
- Updates default set of whitelisted IP addresses
rel="noopener noreferrer"to blank targets
blackhole_allow_styleto core plugin class
- Fixes obscure
- Improves code for plugin License screen
- Adds support plugin link to settings page
- Adds log note if Geo lookup fails
- Renames filter hook from
- Adds filter hook:
- Regenerates default translation template
Additionally, plugin documentation was updated, and testing was performed on WP versions 4.9 and 5.0 (alpha). Also, new tutorials and docs are posted here at Plugin Planet. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for more details and complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!
Learn more about Blackhole Pro »
Awesome Space Image Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech.