I am stoked to announce the launch of my latest plugin, BBQ Pro. BBQ Pro is the premium version of my free security plugin, Block Bad Queries, which is active on over 50,000 WordPress-powered sites. The Pro version of BBQ takes firewall security to the next level with advanced protection and fine-grained control over every detail.
You can check out all the details at the BBQ Pro Homepage, and here is a sampling of the plugin’s awesome features:
- Strong firewall security
- Plug-n-play functionality
- No configuration required
- Fully customizable firewall
- Lightweight, fast and flexible
- Quickly enable/disable rules
- Disable BBQ for logged-in users
- Block excessively long requests
- Redirect all blocked requests
- Display a custom message
- Set your own status code
- Complete inline documentation
- Stats for blocked requests
- Tools to reset options and patterns
- Powered by 6G/7G Firewall
- Add/edit/remove/disable any rules
- One-click pattern testing
- Protects silently
- Built for speed
- Much more!
Beneath the hood, BBQ Pro is all about performance and security. The code is all class-based/OOP and built with the WordPress API. Plus, optimized loading of resources makes it blazing fast, so you can protect your site with an advanced, customizable firewall without chewing up a bunch of server resources. To learn more about BBQ Pro, check out the announcement post over at DigWP.com.
BBQ Pro is available now in the Plugin Planet Store »