USP Pro makes it possible to customize what is displayed after a form is submitted successfully. This tutorial shows some examples of different ways to do this, so you can fine-tune the user experience for your USP Forms.
Ways to customize the success message
Here is a list of ways that the success message can be customized with USP Pro:
- Add a “reset form” button – include this shortcode in the form:
- Customize the success message – via the plugin settings: Advanced > Success Message
- Redirect users to their submitted post, applies when “Default Post Status” is set to “Always publish immediately”. Setting located under the General settings > “Redirect to Post”.
- Display the submission form with the success message. Setting located under Advanced > “Display Form on Success”.
- Redirect to any fixed URL. This is advanced use only, see the setting under Advanced > “Redirect URL for Success”.