Monitor site traffic and ban the bad guys with Banhammer Pro! This post announces the first official update to the plugin, and recommends that everyone upgrade asap. Banhammer Pro version 1.1 strengthens security protocols, adds manual IP banning, and much more. If the plugin license is active on your site, you should see the new version available for upgrade in the WP Admin Area. If you own the plugin but do not have it activated, you can log in to the Members Area and download the latest version.
New in Banhammer Pro 1.1:
- Adds feature to manually add targets
- Adds automatic import of Tower data from free version
- Strengthens security protocols in Banhammer core
- Improves support for caching plugins
- Updates default set of whitelisted user agents
- Updates default set of whitelisted IP addresses
- Changes “Previous” to “Prev” on Armory nav button
- Adds filter hook,
- Adds sound effects to bulk actions
- Regenerates default translation template
Additionally, plugin documentation was updated, and testing was performed on WP versions 4.9 and 5.0 (alpha). Also, new tutorials and docs are posted here at Plugin Planet. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for more details and complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!