Deeper into space! Blackhole Pro version 1.1 now available in a galaxy near you. Actually you’ll get the update automatically via the WP Admin Area, if your site supports it. Otherwise, all members can log in and download the latest version. Blackhole Pro 1.1 fixes some bugs, adds some new features, and ensures compatibility with WordPress 4.8.
Blackhole Pro 1.1 brings the following improvements:
- Updates default IP keys
- Fixes bug for non-admin users
- Adds fallback for
- Adds French translation (thanks to Bouzin)
- Adds some missing translation text strings
- Adds filter hook
blackhole_ip_keysfor IP keys
- Adds action hook
blackhole_scannerfor blackhole scanner
- Adds shortcode
[blackhole_trigger]for trigger link
- Adds meta
noarchivetags to blackhole templates
- Adds feature to auto-add server IP to whitelist settings
- Updates some infos in the contextual help tab
- Improves escaping of certain variables
- Uses site’s default character set for
- Replaces global
- Generates new default translation template
Additionally, plugin documentation was updated, and further testing was performed on WP version 4.8 (beta). Also, new tutorials and docs are posted here at Plugin Planet. See the plugin’s readme.txt file for more details and complete Changelog.
Thank you to those who contribute with feature suggestions and bug reports!
Awesome Space Image Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech.