USP Pro version 1.3 released! Here is a rundown of the changes..
- Google reCAPTCHA – add to any USP Form for strong anti-spam security
- Unique Post Titles – select option to require submitted post titles to be unique
- From Field – specify a custom “From” address for USP-related email
- Fixed custom fields auto-include in contact form
- Custom fields now accept any alphanumeric name field
- Auto-display images now applies only for user-submitted images
Additionally, there were a number of improvements made for stuff like error handling, form input, custom fields, and email functionality.
See the plugin’s readme.txt file for complete Changelog.
To add the new reCAPTCHA field to your USP Form, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a free Public and Private Key
- Enter your Public and Private Keys at General Settings > “Antispam/Captcha” and save changes
- Add the shortcode
[usp_captcha]to your form and save changes
After following theses steps the Google reCAPTCHA field can be added to any form using the shortcode,
[usp_captcha]. Here is a screenshot showing the reCAPTCHA form displayed on the form:
Note that the default anti-spam “challenge question” is the default output for the
[usp_captcha] shortcode. If no Public/Private Keys are entered in the plugin settings, the default challenge question will be displayed.